Thursday 20 June 2013

First Blog Post

Hey People,
Whooop!!!  this is going to be my first blog post ever. Trust me when i say this has taken lot of courage & prayers, as i'm not one to move this far from my comfort zone. That being said, i hope to make this very interesting and motivating. And as i like to think i'm very eclectic, you can expect a diverse range of posts.
There you have my first set of pictures. I'm not one to wear dungarees, but remember i said i'm on the 'get out of your comfort zone' challenge. Let's see how long i last :)))
Please like, comment, subscribe, recommend, share, etc. As it is  my first post, don't be too harsh, okay? :))

"It takes alot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new ..there is more security in the adventurous and exciting,for in movement there is life,and in change there is power."- Alan Cohen


Lots of love,

The Aspiring Sartorialist Xx




Dungarees
Basic white tee
Oversized Blazer
Tights
Socks
Oxford shoes


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9799467/?claim=6w83ztfvrfm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments: