Thursday 8 August 2013

A Little Ratchet Perhaps?









    This outfit is really not what you think it is. Lol..let me explain.
 I was going swimming and the pool was quite some distance from my room. And there was absolutely NO WAY i was going to walk all the way in my swimsuit to the pool. (I'm not that confident yet). worse even our towels were not ready yet.
       That explains why i wore this really flowing orange maxi skirt. What looks like a top is the top of my swim suit. That black looking throw on which is actually a bath wrap was only necessary because it made it all look less odd.
Ratchet? i agree. Creative? now you can't deny. Atleast you have to give me some credit, you wouldn't have guessed if i hadn't told you. Would you? ;)

Lots & Lots of Love,
The Aspiring Sartorilaist Xx




Don't forget to subscribe by email, so you get notified everytime there's a new post :) The 'subscibe by email tab is on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment