Sunday 22 September 2013

She's a man.

Lool ..not to be taken seriously

 Top: Forever 21 || Jeans & Shoes: A'gaci || Accessories: River Island || Bag: Tommy Hilfigher 






Lol, if you know me, you will find this post funny. I'm not one to dress/act like this, not for a million bucks. But you see, i started my blog this summer with an outfit way outta my comfort zone View here  and summer '13 for me is officially over today, i thought i really might as-well end on the note i started.

In all, i'm grateful to God for a great summer, good food, travel and most importantly all i've come to learn. I was able to move out of my comfort zone, which was my goal this summer. I'm hoping this continues, and i can be more of a free-spirit without necessarily becoming a rebel or misplacing my priorities.
Buying that Bob Marley poster i've wanted all summer is definitely my next step lol :)



Enjoy the rest of the weekend,
And let me know what your resolutions are for the new term :)


Lots & Lots of Love,
The Aspiring Sartorialist Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment