Sunday 2 March 2014

In britpopprincess's words "i'm brightening up for spring"



Hat & Purse: Topshop || Dress & Coat: Debenhams || Necklace & bangle : Topshop & Republic

Need i apologise for my absence for 3weeks, considering that i explained all about it in previous posts, no? thank you, i thought so too :D
How have you all being? As cliche as it sounds, i've missed you all. With me, you're not missing out on anything interesting, i promise you.

The weather has gotten much better,  the reason i could pull off this outfit.
I'm currently loving this pink coat from Debenhams, it gives such an elegant feel to even the simplest outfits. I mean, there are a few things you can't go wrong investing in, and a good coat is one of them. Although not decently priced, Debenhams's amazing coat collection this season is top-notch quality and Impressive.
Topshop has also had so much goodies this season, and the purse above is one of them,  I need not say your next shopping should start from these places.


P.s- Thanks to God, If you follow me on Instagram (@tosinakande), if you aren't, you should! :)  you will know about my article on "My Nigerian experience" on Bella-Naija, feel free to check it out, if you haven't already. And i got featured in the Exestyle magazine, which is good news too.
If i'm not grateful for the little things, how can I expect even bigger blessings,  for the simple and great things in life, Lord I'm thankful.


Have a productive week x
 Lots & Lots of Love

The Aspiring Sartorialist xx
Follow on Instagram || Twitter for more updates.

Subscribe (the tab is on the left), and leave your questions & comments below :)

4 comments:

  1. can i have your outfit pls and thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha, why not?! please have me too :)))

      Delete
  2. Your coat is really lovely, I have to go to Debenhams to hunt it down.

    ReplyDelete