Sunday 22 June 2014

It's finally been a year! Thank God!

Top: Topshop Similar here || Trousers: River Island || shoes: Anne Michelle || scarf: H&M || Necklace: Zara || Watch: Marc Jacobs ||


Now lets get emotional…

I actually can't think of what more to express than gratitude to God. I'm Grateful for the strength in those weak moments, grateful for the grace to balance school and blog, grateful for all the beautiful viewers, yes you included :) Grateful for all the amazing people that shared this blog one way or the other,. I'm just grateful for this blog really. And to God, who has had to be everything to me one day at a time, its you i'm most grateful to.
Always Remember : We don't thank God because we're where we want to be, we thank God instead because we're far from where we first started.

Lots & Lots of Love
The Aspiring Sartorialist x
Follow me on Instagram- @tosinakande || twitter- @tosin_adebola for more updates xx
Leave your beautiful comments below and subscribe to the blog, the tab is by the top right :)

4 comments:

  1. Your necklace is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey been watching you grow :) I love your blog!!i love bloggers in general and some day I aspire to be one ! Could I leave you my email : tashagreenfans@gmail.com I may need some advice on this before I'm strong enough to start one of my own! Mostly the do's and donts!abd your page is really beautiful <3 do you design those yourself? It's lovely .....and your pictures? Your photographers are amazing !! And do you edit some if your pictures?theyre all lovely! I hope to see you grow and I'm thankful you owe it all to God! I see great things ahead for you :) lots of an aspiring blogger who loves your work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, Thank you so much!! means a lot! sorry for the late reply.
      Please email me all your many questions at sida_47@yahoo.com, i don't mind lol and I'll be able to answer all of them. I hope that is okay?
      Have a great day beutiful! xx

      Delete