Friday 19 December 2014

It's starting to feel a lot like christmas



Coat: Zara, but i love this alternative here || Necklace: Zara || Skirt: Similar here || Faux fur hat: similar here
(That'a a behind-the-scene shot lol)

Shopping on impulse! shopping on impulse! shopping on impulse! that bad habit that won't just go away. I had "followed" my friends to birmingham to pick up a few winter essentials some weeks ago, but on seeing this beautiful, well-tailored coat from zara, i just couldn't resist. These pictures don't do justice to how classy & elegant it looks. I've felt brand new since I've been wearing it. I absolutely love!

In the spirit of christmas, thanksgiving and love..
There is a tendency at every end of the year to critically evaluate how the year has been, listing out goals still unachieved, dreams unrealised and generally leaving us downhearted and in low spirit. We don't want any of that this year. I want you to see life in stages & phrases, those mistakes, criticisms and slams are just conclusions come too early, it didn't happen this year does not mean it won't happen ever. Let them be stepping stones to your desired point. I want you to take a moment now to thank God for all those mistakes, shortcomings, failures this year believing that there is a purpose for them, and i want you to thank him in advance for next year, because your story won't remain the same. Now cheer up :)


Love you beauts!
Follow me on twitter -tosin_adebola | Instagram- tosinakande for more frequent updates :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment