Sunday 22 March 2015

Hello Spring (2)

                  Whites, pastels, a bit of sunshine, heyy it's officially spring! :)) 
                 
                 
                      
                         
       Top: Zara || Trousers: Warehouse, similar here and here || Shoes: Zara || Necklace here & here || Watch: Marc Jacobs

 I'm so impressed by how well the white pants pairs with my subtle multicoloured blouse from Zara. 
I can't help but be obsessed with everything Zara. Tad bit expensive in comparison to other high street stores, yes! but for the quality, arguably, similar to high end stores, it's almost a bargain. Think about it.
With the shoes, i know its not everyone's cup of tea (i sound so Patricia bright right now lol) but i love it!! and it's become a staple in my wardrobe.

Let's get philosophical…
I rarely ever give much thought to passing judgments on others because i have one too many specks in my eye that i'm trying to correct. I do loosely throw around the words "hah i've judged you" every now and then but i won't even remember what you did 3 days down the line. Now whats the point of saying all these? During an extensive convo with my Godson (whom i love too dearly btw) he raised the issue of how very often the people we judge already judge & condemn themselves. Sometimes all we need do is listen, care and be that extra help to lift them up.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, am one to always say 'ha i've judged you' too. I actually never remember after that. I agree with you, we need to spread more love. Nice outfit too :) always killing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts.
    rainbow face mask

    ReplyDelete